- Eat Out – Head to 7Hills Brewery for dinner and a brew!
- Catch a View – Ride the Fenelon Place Elevator (aka 4th Street Elevator) $4 round trip per person and open until 10pm daily April through November 30th. 512 Fenelon Place in Dubuque, IA.
- Walk the The Mississippi River Sculpture Walk – located between the River Museum and the Dubuque Star Brewery. And don’t forget to continue the walk to the Shot Tower! 600 Star Brewery Drive, Dubuque, IA 52001
- Watch a movie from a recliner at the Phoenix Theatre at Kennedy Mall. 555 John F Kennedy Rd unit 105, Dubuque, IA
- Play arcade and enjoy food & beers at the Backpocket Taproom. Open until 10pm weeknights. 333 E 10th St, Dubuque, IA
- Have dinner at The Yardarm Riverfront Bar & Grill – an amazing food with great servers! Watch for limited winter hours at this location. 1201 Shiras Ave Ext, Dubuque, IA
- Take in a view at the Mines of Spain Recreation Area – be sure to visit castle overlook! 8991 Bellevue Hts, Dubuque, IA 52003-9214
- Eat like a king at Brazen Open Kitchen + Bar – 955 Washington St Suite 101, Dubuque, IA
More fun ideas of things to do with your guy best friend from Midwest Living.