All winter long, I’ve been itching to get outdoors and now that the snow is long gone here in Wisconsin, we can finally play outside which we often do multiple times daily. My two younger boys and I love to have campfires on weekend nights but when I get home from work each weeknight, we love to be active and have fun outdoors. So our family often makes time to throw a ball, ride bikes, take a walk or just have fun outside before or after dinner time.
This week, I was given a Coop Hydro Whistle Dart to use with the boys in our playtime and wow we’ve been having fun!
This post contains affiliate links which I use to cover office supplies, giveaway shipping and coffee. Read the Disclosure, Terms and Privacy fineprint here, learn about the giveaway rules and note, a few COOP Sports product samples were provided to our playtime testing dept. for this review however, opinions are original, unique and our ideas solely.
COOP Sports Hydro Whistle Dart
ENTER OUR COOP REACTORZ REGULATION BASKETBALL & DISC GIVEAWAY
The Hydro Whistle Dart by Coop Sports is a small football shaped Dart which whistles (it’s clearly audible) when you throw it. We loved how this product is weighted yet soft and not heavy but flies with great spirals even by Ollie, my 5 year-old who does have a mean arm 😂.
This Hydro Whistle Dart is perfect for throwing in the backyard, beach or really anywhere outdoors (just don’t get it stuck in a tree!) which you can see in the awesome music video below.
COOP Reactorz Balls & Discs
I was also given some light up COOP Sports balls and a disc called Reactorz to test out which we loved playing with just as the sun went down. We had a chance to try these out last year too which you can read our review of here. COOP Reactorz are fun during daytime but when the sun dips down low and dusk arrives, Reactorz balls and discs shine bright when you touch, tap , throw, catch or bounce them. We love the Reactorz products even more when the sun goes down!
Below are photos of our day and night time fun with the COOP Reactorz which look the best when it’s dark outside. We found the Reactorz basketball to be excellent as a kickball too and loved playing catch with the light up Reactorz Football and light-up Reactorz Disc-even when it’s pitch-black outside. We live in Wisconsin with little light pollution, so when the sun goes down it gets very dark!
COOP REACTORZ REGULATION BASKETBALL • $19.99
“Look for Reactorz gear at Toys R Us (in stores and online), Target, Academy Sports and various toy, specialty, gift and resort shops coast to coast.”
CONNECT WITH COOP
- Check out all Coop Hydro and Reactorz products by COOP on their website and visit COOP Sports on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
WIN A REACTORZ BASKETBALL & DISC
- To enter the giveaway, choose one of the steps below
- Enter multiple times
- I’ll be checking to make sure your entries are completed
- Giveaway is active NOW and ENDS 6/25/2017 at 8:00 PM CST. ONE winner will drawn using random.org and announced the following week here on this post and an email to the winner.
To Enter Our Giveaway, Complete One or All of the Steps Below And Describe How You Entered In The Comment Form Below
- Subscribe to OurFamilyReviews YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to OurFamilyReviews YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to Matt.W.Sweeny YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to Matt.W.Sweeny YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to Keller’s YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to Keller’s YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to COOP Sports on YouTube – Click Here – then tell me in the comments below, “I subscribed to COOP’s YT channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can look you up.
- Watch at least 30 seconds of the Coop Hydro Whistle Dart video – Click Here – then tell me in the comments below, “I watched the COOP video for at least 30 seconds” and let me know your YouTube username so I can look you up.
- Tell me in the comment field, I signed up / followed / subscribed to your blog via email in the right sidebar or below and include your name in the comment forms so we can verify your subscription
- Leave a comment below and tell me – I followed your Facebook page. Here is the link for Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ourfamilyreviews and let me know your Name so I can check
- Leave a comment below and tell me – I followed the COOP Facebook page. Here is the link for Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/coopsports and let me know your Name so we can check
- Tell me in the comment field below – I followed you on Twitter at https://twitter.com/OurFamReviews and let me know your Twitter username so I can verify
- Tell me in the comment form below – I followed COOP on Twitter at https://twitter.com/coopsports and let me know your Twitter username so I can look up your entry
- (once daily) Tweet out this blog post by using the Twitter button at the bottom of this post and leave me your Twitter username in the comment field so I can verify your entry and follow you back!
- Tell me in the comment field – I followed you on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/matt.w.sweeny/ and then leave me your Instagram username so I can verify
- Tell me in the comment field – I followed COOP on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coopsports/and then leve me your Instagram username so I can look up your entry
- (once daily) Tell me in the comment field – I shared this giveaway on my Facebook timeline and leave your name the URL of your FB share post in the comment form.
- (multiple times daily) Tell me in the comment field – I commented on another one of your blog’s posts at http://www.ourfamilyreviews.com and leave me your name and the ULR of our post that you commented on in the comment form below so I can verify.
- (once daily) BONUS ENTRY – if you’ve made it this far, you are truly awesome! Please tell me in the comment form below, for a bonus entry, who will you be playing these COOP Reactorz items with or tell me in the comment form below, what you would like to me to do more giveaway items of?
PLEASE READ THESE GIVEAWAY RULES.
HEAD’S UP DISCLAIMERS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube or Linked In. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Our Family Reviews social media pages and not to the social platform.
Thanks for reading! – Matt