Exclusive From Inside #NYTF17
Last month, I had the pleasure of attending the NY Toy Fair for my full time job in public relations. Back home from Toy Fair, I was asked by two toy store owners what hot new products (toys and games) would I recommend they stock their retail store shelves with—below are my recommendations. Bonus! Check out the giveaway at the bottom of this post.
This post may contain affiliate links which I use to keep the office lights on (and coffee.) Read the Disclosure, Terms and Privacy fineprint here, learn about the giveaway rules and note, a Whiffer Sniffer was provided to our playtime testing dept. for this review however, opinions are original, unique and our ideas solely.
My Recommendations from the #NYTF17
Collectibles: Whiffer Sniffers Series 4 Backpack Clips
Load up on these! Whiffer Sniffers are plush collectibles which each have a unique smell and are available as backpack clips ($6.99), larger plush “Super Sniffers” ($17.99) and Whiffer Sniffer sticker sets. Find Series 4 Whiffer Sniffers available, while supplies last on their website https://whiffersniffers.com. Also be sure to follow them on Instagram – Twitter – Facebook – YouTube too.
Dozens of unique, fun characters have been launched since 2015. Six styles are part of Series Four – Part 1 to launch in late February of 2016. Series 4 – Part 2 will launch in April.
Kids go crazy for these “scentsational” collectibles which makes Whiffer Sniffers a great recommendation for specialty toy stores to stock. Whiffer Sniffers appeal to tween-agers and are viral on social media too. Don’t forget to enter our giveaway below for a “Howie Rolls” Whiffer Sniffer Backpack Clip.
Whiffer Sniffers at Toy Fair NY 2017
Whiffer Sniffers Images courtesy of KidStuff Public Relations.
Who’s The Dude
Ages 16+ • $24.99
Who’s the Dude is a hilarious party game for ages 16+ which plays like charades by using a blow-up “Dude” who looks like your funny uncle with a hairy chest, sunglasses and 80’s get-up. Game players act out descriptions from the game cards interactively with the blow-up Dude. It’s complete madness and fun and hilarity! I love this game and I have had good times with The Dude and would happily take The Dude out with our Toy Fair entourage on a night out in Manhattan. It’s such a fun game which I’ve seen demonstrated for the press and had the funny pleasure of carrying the blown up Dude across the 5 city-block-long showroom floor at Toy Fair. A trail of laughter could be hear behind me and I enjoyed every bit of the silly attention. After all, it’s NY Toy Fair!
(image by Purple Pawn)
- Who’s The Dude by Identity Games launches in May ’17.
- Read more info. about Who’s The Dude at Purple Pawn.
- Find more products by Identity Games on Amazon
- Connect with Identity Games on their social networks: Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – YouTube.
These super cute wind-up toys have a front sensor which helps them “see” the surface edge and they automagically turn around – a no fall toy.
These $4.99 Bump-N-Bots are made for kids and adults 3+, are available in two retro styles (think The Jetsons): square and rounded.
- Visit AeromaxToys.com for more information on this product or check out their socials: Facebook – Pinterest – YouTube.
- Check out the video demo below to see the Bump-N-Bot in action.
For more insider info on what toys and games to keep your eye on from the NY Toy Fair, read the latest Diverse Insights by Steve Starobinsky or read about top toy trends from the Toy Industry Association.
NY Toy Fair was FUN in 2017!
WIN A “Howie Rolls” Whiffer Sniffers (Series 4)
I’m so proud to host this giveaway where I will ship to one winner a Whiffer Sniffers Series 4 (“Howie Rolls” cinnamon scented) Backpack Clip.
- To enter the giveaway, choose one of the steps below
- Enter multiple times
- I’ll be checking to make sure your entries are completed
Giveaway is active 3/22/2017 and ENDS 4/30/2017 at 8:00 PM CST. ONE winner will drawn using random.org and announced the following week here on this post and an email to the winner.
To Enter Our Giveaway, Complete One or All of the Steps Below And Describe How You Entered In The Comment Form Below
- Subscribe to OurFamilyReviews YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to OurFamilyReviews YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to Matt.W.Sweeny YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to Matt.W.Sweeny YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to Keller’s YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to Keller’s YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Tell me in the comment field, I signed up / followed / subscribed to your blog via email in the right sidebar or below and include your name in the comment forms so we can verify your subscription
- Leave a comment below and tell me – I followed your Facebook page. Here is the link for Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ourfamilyreviews and let me know your Name so I can check
- Tell me in the comment field below – I followed you on Twitter at https://twitter.com/OurFamReviews and let me know your Twitter username so I can verify
- (once daily) Tweet out this blog post by using the Twitter button and leave me your Twitter username in the comment field so I can verify your entry and follow you back!
- Tell me in the comment field – I followed you on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/matt.w.sweeny/ and then leave me your Instagram username so I can verify
- (once daily) Tell me in the comment field – I shared this giveaway on my Facebook timeline and leave your name the URL of your FB share post in the comment form.
- (multiple times daily) Tell me in the comment field – I commented on another one of your blog’s posts at http://www.ourfamilyreviews.com and leave me your name and the ULR of our post that you commented on in the comment form below so I can verify.
PLEASE READ THESE GIVEAWAY RULES.
HEAD’S UP DISCLAIMERS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube or Linked In. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Our Family Reviews social media pages and not to the social platform.
Thanks for reading! – Matt