Thank you for all your entries! I’m proud to announce the winner of this giveaway is Hesper Fry who has been notified of their win!
My three boys, who are now 5; 9 and; 13, and I are often given opportunities to test family products and toys and games. Below are some last minute gift ideas that we’ve recently enjoyed which I think will be a hit with the kids or kidult in your life.
This post contains affiliate links which I use to keep the office lights on (and coffee.) Read the Disclosure, Terms and Privacy fineprint here, learn about the giveaway rules and note, product samples were provided to our testing dept. for this review however, opinions are original, unique and our ideas solely.
I’ve been given a chance to document a fun new STREAM science kits where we assembled our own robots! (STREAM stands for science technology, robots, engineering, art and math.)
The Young Scientists Club has four new DIY robot kits called Funtastic Robots. Each of the four kits include a robot with light detection; a robot with infrared detection (like your TV clicker/remote); a robot that avoids obstacles and; a metal detecting robot kit. Read more and shop for their four DIY robot kits.
Follow The Young Scientists Club
Follow Identity Games USA
I was provided a very nice men’s leather belt by the Tanzky brand in exchange for my opinion. The Tanzky dress belt is very unique and required some assembly too! I unpacked the contents of the belt box which shipped from Amazon and inside were instructions to cut the belt then I fixed the belt strap to the buckle using the supplied instruction steps.
Follow Tanzky’s Socials
Once I completed the easy assembly of the belt, I found it to be my favorite belt in my closet. The Tanzky men’s leather belt uses a unique ratchet instead of typical belt holes, when you put it on. It looks very stylish and at around $15, the Tansky belt makes a perfect gift for the Kidult in your life. Plus, it’s available in 29 styles!
Top Trumps Card Games
Top Trumps makes educational playing cards which we play with our kids often. Intended for players ages 6+, the Top Trumps card game decks are for 2-6 players and playing a round of this fun game takes about 15 minutes to complete. Have a look at the Top Trumps decks at https://www.toptrumps.us/All-Packs-s/120.htm Make sure to enter our giveaway for 2 Top Trump card games (and a DIY Robot kit) below.
Follow Top Trumps’ Socials
For info on to play the game, look on the back of each Top Trumps deck set for instructions or if you look on the how to play section of the website it makes it pretty easy and I know you’ll see that this is the most simple card game which is one of the reasons we love playing it at home with the boys so much! Simple = FUN!
The Tracer Racers RC Infinity Loop Set by Skullduggery is an addictive, glow-in-the-dark racing set featuring two high speed R/C cars with undercarriage lights which produce tracing light streaks as these speeders fly around the looped tracks. The R/C cars have multiple speeds and are rechargeable too. Price is $119 is for ages 6+.
Follow Skullduggery’s Socials
I’ve been shopping for quite some time now for the perfect travel backpack which is both functional with lots of storage while not being bulky; giving me ample compartments for tucking away and carrying my belongings. The Outlaw Sling backpack is my favorite as it also looks the most stylish too!
Enter our Giveaway
WIN 2 Top Trumps Card Games+Metali DIY Robot Kit
I’m so happy to host this giveaway where I will ship to one winner 3 prizes in all: a “Creatures of the Deep” Top Trumps card game, a Fish Top Trumps card game and a Metali DIY Robot kit by The Young Scientists Club.
To enter the Giveaway:
- Choose as many steps below as you like to enter
- Enter multiple times
- I’ll be checking to make sure your entries are completed
Giveaway is active NOW and ENDS 1/17/2018 at 8:00 PM CST. ONE winner will drawn using random.org and announced the following week here on this post and an email to the winner. Entrants must be 13+ years or older living in the continental USA, lower 48 States and excludes residents of AK and HI.
To Enter Our Giveaway, Complete One or All of the Steps Below And Describe How You Entered In The Comment Form Below
- Subscribe to OurFamilyReviews YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to OurFamilyReviews YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to Matt.W.Sweeny YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to Matt.W.Sweeny YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to The Young Scientists Club YouTube channel – Click Here – then tell me in the comment form below, “I subscribed to The Young Scientists Club’s YouTube channel” and let me know your YouTube username so I can verify.
- Subscribe to our blog and tell me in the comment field, I signed up / followed / subscribed to your blog via email in the right sidebar (scroll up) and include your name in the comment forms so we can verify your subscription
- Follow Our Family Reviews on Facebook and leave a comment below and tell me – I followed Our Family Reviews on Facebook page. Here is the link for Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ourfamilyreviews and let me know your Name so I can check
- Follow The Young Scientists Club on Facebook and leave a comment below and tell me – I followed The Young Scientists Facebook page. Here is the link for Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Young-Scientists-Club/170174354854 and let me know your Name so I can check
- Follow Top Trumps on Facebook and leave a comment below and tell me – I followed Top Trumps’ Facebook page. Here is the link for Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/toptrumps and let me know your Name so I can check
- Tell me in the comment field below – I followed Our Family Reviews on Twitter at https://twitter.com/OurFamReviews and let me know your Twitter username so I can verify
- Tell me in the comment field below – I followed Top Trumps on Twitter at https://twitter.com/toptrumps and let me know your Twitter username so I can verify
- Tell me in the comment field below – I followed The Young Scientists Club on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TYSclub and let me know your Twitter username so I can verify
- (once daily) Tweet out this blog post by using the Twitter button (below) and leave me your Twitter username in the comment field so I can verify your entry and follow you back!
- Tell me in the comment field – I followed you on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/matt.w.sweeny/ and then leave me your Instagram username so I can verify
- (once daily) Tell me in the comment field – I shared this giveaway on my Facebook timeline and leave your name the URL of your FB share post in the comment form.
- (multiple times daily) Tell me in the comment field – I commented on another one of your blog’s posts at http://www.ourfamilyreviews.com and leave me your name and the ULR of our post that you commented on in the comment form below so I can verify.
PLEASE READ THESE GIVEAWAY RULES.
HEAD’S UP DISCLAIMERS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube or Linked In. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Our Family Reviews social media pages and not to the social platform.